Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy Birthday to ME! ;)

Happy Birthday to Me!!

It's my birthday and YOU are getting the gifts! This weekend only, my shops are on sale for 41% off! But don't be fooled by the number, I'm still turning 29!! Please note that the sale price will show at checkout at Scrap Takeout.
FranB Designs
With Love Studio | Scrap Takeout | Digitals

I decided this weekend would be the perfect time to release a birthday kit. I had so much fun creating it and I hope you will love it too! I created a whole collection too! AND! I even scrapped with it! :)
Birthday by FranB Designs
With Love Studio | Scrap Takeout | Digitals | My Memories

Birthday by FranB Designs
With Love Studio | Scrap Takeout | Digitals | My Memories

Birthday by FranB Designs
With Love Studio | Scrap Takeout | Digitals | My Memories

Birthday by FranB Designs
With Love Studio | Scrap Takeout | Digitals | My Memories

Birthday by FranB Designs
With Love Studio | Scrap Takeout | Digitals | My Memories

My son's birthday is 13 days before mine and he turned 10! (yikes!!) This is him looking stern after decorating his jumbo cupcake at his party!!
Birthday by FranB Designs

Birthday Chat!

Tonight I will be hosting a chat at Scrap Takeout! I hope you will join me, we're sure to have fun... and since it is a birthday there might be gifts involved! ;) The fun starts at 9pm EST in the Scrap Takeout chat room.

Winter Blues!

The designers at With Love Studio also have some fun stuff going on this weekend! First up is a blog train called Winter Blues. Scroll down to the next post to grab my portion and then loop around the train to gather all of the minis!  We're also having a retirement sale... I am retiring a few of my older products for just $1.00 each. At the end of the month, they will be gone forever!

Winter Blues by FranB Designs

Winner!

The random winner of the Birthday Bundle is dencia! Please email me at fran98765 at yahoo dot com to claim your prize!
 
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I know I will! Hopefully the snow will stop soon, I want to go out to dinner tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday
    Luv this blog train stop THANK YOU ;~}

    ReplyDelete