Friday, January 25, 2013

Winter Blues Blog Hop!

I hope you are having fun hopping around gathering all the wonderful Winter Blues Minis from the WLS Designers! Please remember there are a lot of time zone differences, so all the kits may not be posted yet! Here is the preview of my portion:

I am also retiring a few of my older kits, so this will be the last time to grab them. Each is just $1.00 and at the end of January, they will be gone for good.

With Love Studio Retirement Sale

My entire shop is also on sale this weekend for a whoppin 41% off! Why, you ask? Well... TODAY is my birthday! But don't be fooled by the strange sale number, I'm only turning 29, of course!! ;) Sale prices are at WLS, STO & Digitals. STO shop will show sale prices at checkout.

The next stop on the hop is Mayo Designs and you can always head to the main stop if you get lost: With Love Studio Blog.

And here is your *download removed* for my portion of Winter Blues, enjoy it! I will be back later after some sleep with my new big birthday bundle!! Hint hint... the peek & win is still open until I post the new releases!!

18 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Fran! Best wishes,happiness and health!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran,

    Thanks for your part!
    Love, Marieke

    P.S. Happy Birthday! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful colors, thanks so much! Wishing you the best, Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!! :) Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your part! Love those leaves and sprigs.
    Happy Birthday, BTW :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! and thank you for the lovely train kit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Thank you for your part in the winter blues blog hop. I really like the paper and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing... I love it! Ps... happy bday to you! I hope you have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the winter blues blog hop kit! I just love the elements!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving all the parts of this blog hop kit. Yours is lovely. Happy birthday to you and your son!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous kit, thanks. And wishing you a very happy birthday and year to come. Happy Birthday to the handsome 10 year old too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, Fran. Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete