Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy February!

Happy Friday, Happy February, Happy um... whatever else ya got! I apologize for not getting the peek up this week. Life has been extremely hectic! But I hope you like the full reveals! Lots going on this weekend!

Forever Love is the brand new Lovely Colors at With Love Studios this month! With wonderfully rich colors and beautiful and elegant all at once, you will be able to scrap a variety of photos of those you love. I am so excited that I've seen several wedding photos with the kit and it makes me all gushy inside! For the first few days each pack will be just $1.00 and then they will go up to $2.50, so grab them quickly! I have four packs in all: elements, papers, extra papers and word art!


Buy Forever Love Elements at With Love Studio


Buy Forever Love Papers at With Love Studio


Buy Forever Love Extra Papers at With Love Studio


Buy Forever Love Wordart at With Love Studio

I also have the next monthly kit releasing... originally titled "February" !! Full of fun and love and wonderful colors! Lots of lovey elements plus all of the weird holiday tags for this month's weird holidays.... like National Gumdrop Day!

I am hosting the template challenge at WLS in February, come join in and earn free products in the shop!

I hope that is everything! Sale on February ends Sunday and the Forever Love sale goes to the 5th (i think!) Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment