Friday, February 8, 2013

Lots of New Alphas!

Yay we made it to another Friday!! I have lots of yummy new stuff this week... and LOTS of alphas! My sore hand is still paying for my brilliant alpha idea!! Both the Lovey Alphas and the Everyday Chunky Alphas coordinate with the Everyday Moments collection, so they are a perfect match for my January and February kits (and the future months too!) I also have a fun set of Valentine cards, just print and pass out! You get the individual cards, plus sheets of printables in pdf, png and jpg file formats.


Buy Everyday Chunky Alphas Bold at With Love Studio | Scrap Takeout | Digitals | My Memories


Buy Everyday Chunky Alphas Neutral at With Love Studio | Scrap Takeout | Digitals | My Memories


Buy Everyday Chunky Alphas Pastel at With Love Studio | Scrap Takeout | Digitals | My Memories


Buy Everyday Chunky Alphas Bundle at With Love Studio | Scrap Takeout | Digitals | My Memories


Buy Valentine Cards at With Love Studio | Scrap Takeout | Digitals | My Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment