Friday, February 22, 2013

We're all a little Spacey!

Spacey Wordart!

I was inspired to create word art packs for a couple of my older kits... well only Spacey was completed! If you would love some fun word art to one of my older kits, let me know what kit and phrases you would love to see! Always happy to have a little help with inspiration!! Don't have the Spacey full kit? Don't fret... there is a coupon for 50% off the full kit in the word art pack, so don't buy them together! Buy the word art first, then grab the coupon and buy Spacey!! (Coupon available at WLS, STO and Digitals only, not MMS, sorry).

Spacey Word art by FranB Designs
Buy Spacey Wordart at With Love Studio | Scrap Takeout | Digitals | My Memories

Spacey by FranB Designs
Buy Spacey at With Love Studio | Scrap Takeout | Digitals | My Memories

I also created a matching alpha as a blog freebie when the kit was new, it's still available to grab on my blog! (link takes you to exact blog post)
Spacey blog freebie by FranB Designs

I hope your weekend is out of this world!


No comments:

Post a Comment