Friday, March 1, 2013

Forever Love now at all shops!

I have so much news and new stuff this weekend that I am breaking it up into several different posts... otherwise they just get too huge! Keep scrolling for the DSF blog train. :)

Forever Love is now available in all of my shops, packaged up as a full kit, and bundled with the extras (wordart and extra papers). Full of the promise of love eternal, scrap your favorite loved ones with this kit, from gorgeous flowers and word art, to the cute animal couples, it's sure to be a hit! With the WLS Featured Designer sale (35% off my entire shop!), the bundle is only $4.87... that's less than the full kit at regular price!


Buy Forever Love at With Love Studio | Scrap Takeout | Digitals | My Memories


Buy Forever Love Wordart at With Love Studio | Scrap Takeout | Digitals | My Memories


Buy Forever Love Extra Papers at With Love Studio | Scrap Takeout | Digitals | My Memories


Buy Forever Love Bundle at With Love Studio | Scrap Takeout | Digitals | My Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment