Friday, March 8, 2013

Friends til the End!

I'm so excited to bring you the rest of the Friends kits! For your convenience, I've also bundled up all 5 kits for a huge bargain price! And I am still the featured designer at With Love Studio, so my entire shop is still on sale for 35% off! The Friends til the End kits are exclusive to WLS until next month, so grab them while they are on sale!

Friends til the End - Pig by FranB Designs

Friends til the End - Tiger by FranB Designs

Friends til the End - Bundle by FranB Designs
Buy Friends til the End - Pig | Buy Friends til the End - Tiger | Buy Friends til the End - Bundle

Ultimate Girl!

I've released Ultimate Girl to all of my shops! It's a tremendously fun, girly kit, perfect for your young daughters and granddaughters! Available with the kit, wordart and the splat clusters or bundled up for a great price!  This is also available as part of my big sale at WLS! ;)

Ultimate Girl by FranB Designs
Buy Ultimate Girl at With Love Studio | Scrap Takeout | Digitals

Ultimate Girl Wordart by FranB Designs
Buy Ultimate Girl Wordart at With Love Studio | Scrap Takeout | Digitals

Ultimate Girl Splat Clusters by FranB Designs
Buy Ultimate Girl Splat Clusters at With Love Studio | Scrap Takeout | Digitals

Ultimate Girl Bundle by FranB Designs
Buy Ultimate Girl Bundle at With Love Studio | Scrap Takeout | Digitals

Thank you for being a part of my creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment