Friday, March 1, 2013

Friends til the End + Sale!

I have so much news and new stuff this weekend that I am breaking it up into several different posts... otherwise they just get too huge! Keep scrolling for the DSF blog train. :)

I have so much going on this weekend! I am so excited! I am the Featured Designer at WLS this month, so my entire WLS shop is on sale for 35% off! This includes new releases! And boy do I have new releases!! I am also hosting the Daily Download at WLS, so each day until the 15th, you can grab a portion of one of my new kits! Plus a challenge to win a gift certificate!! Keep reading for details!

My new series Friends til the End is inspired by the Winnie the Pooh characters! People of all ages love these characters, and some of my fondest vacation memories celebrate this bear and his friends! With colors pulled from my photos of meets with Pooh Bear, you will find this kit to be a perfect complement to your photos too! This kit (and the whole series) is only available at WLS this month as part of my Feature!


Buy Friends til the End - Bear at With Love Studio

Everyone loves gloomy Eeyore! He's always a fun meet too! With lots of gloomy elements plus fun ones too, this kit will complement your Eeyore photos so nicely! Available this month only at WLS!


Buy Friends til the End - Donkey at With Love Studio

Friends til the End - Woodsy kit celebrates the 100 Acre Woods that they live in, plus all of the "other" characters that are a bit less popular. With lots of foliage and even a tree house that kind of looks like Owl's House, you will find lots of fun ways to scrap with this kit. Would you like to get this kit FREE??? This kit is the Daily Download in March at WLS. Each day until the 15th, a portion of the kit will be posted for you to grab. It's now in the shop too, in case you forget to return!


Buy Friends til the End - Woodsy at With Love Studio OR Daily Download forum at WLS

Thinking I forgot a character or two? More kits in the series will release next week, so we aren't done yet! And stay up to date with the WLS newsletter and blog and you may find coordinating freebies too!

I am hosting a Daily Download challenge at WLS. Scrap with the Friends til the End kits and post them in the gallery and forum and you could win a gift certificate to my shop! Check out the WLS DD forum for full details.

I am hosting a new template challenge at WLS for March, be sure to swing by and play along! I always love seeing your layouts! I am also hosting a new Ad Challenge at Digitals. Come by and see what ad I've chosen to inspire you!

Thank you so much for reading and spending a few moments with me each week while I ramble on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment