Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring or Autumn?

Friends til the End - Wordart!

I'm excited to show you the corresponding wordart to match my Friends til the End Series of kits! This is only available at my With Love Studio shop, next month they will be released at all shops! And... my 35% off sale is still going on at With Love Studio, so it's a perfect time to pick up all of the kits you've been wanting!
Friends til the End Wordart by FranB Designs
At With Love Studio

Autumn Essence!

Happy Spring to those on the north half of the globe... down south - happy autumn! This kit was previously a collab, but I have split up the pieces and added a few more and it's now available at all of my shops!  Wonderful rich tones of browns and rust, with cute elements too!
Autumn Essence by FranB Designs
With Love Studio | Scrap Takeout | Digitals | My Memories

Spring Cleaning!

Scrap Takeout is having a Spring Cleaning sale! At the end (March 24th) these kits will be retired for good! I have added these sale prices to my WLS and Digitals shops too and and they will be gone from all shops after the 24th, so grab them quickly! They are each just $1.00 (except the bundle).
FranB Designs
Into the Night
Songbird
Play Park - kit | clusters | bonus alphas | templates | bundle

Thanks for being a part of my creativity and you will not believe what I have coming up next weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment