Friday, May 10, 2013

This and That and Partly Cloudy!

Partly Cloudy!

I hope you are recovered somewhat from NSD last weekend! I still think I have the shakes from all the craziness!!  Partly Cloudy was my Facebook freebie last weekend, but if you didn't get a chance to snag it then, it is now available to purchase! Have fun in the rain, send your kids out to play in puddles and bring your camera! Your vibrant photos will look wonderful with these colors!

Partly Cloudy by FranB Designs
With Love Studio | Scrap Takeout | Digitals | My Memories

This & That v6!

Can you believe we've made it to 6! A set of four great templates, all of which were previously prizes for challenges, so be sure to check your stash before purchasing them!  These templates are full of wonderful shapes and great arrangements to turn out a beautiful layout!

This and That v6 by FranB Designs
With Love Studio | Scrap Takeout | Digitals

Everyday Solids!

In honor of my upcoming Everyday Collection, I have a new freebie on my Facebook page! On the 24th I will reveal the full collection and it will blow your mind! ;)

Everyday Solids by FranB Designs

Thanks for sticking around and for a wonderful NSD!

No comments:

Post a Comment