Friday, January 31, 2014

Baby Love!!

I am so excited to finally show off my new huge Baby Love Collection! In addition to the huge full sized kit, there are addons that cover other topics, like Adoption Love for those kids in our hearts not from our blood, to Mama Love, to scrap those 9 months before baby is born and to Baby Firsts, which will help you scrap some of baby's firsts like feeding or bath time! And be sure to read til the end to save an extra 10% off the Baby Love collection!


Baby Love is a jumbo sized kit with lots of babies and lots of baby goodness! With colors and elements for both boys and girls - lots of choices for lots of layouts!


Mama Love - for those 9 months of excitement prior to baby's arrival.


Adoption Love celebrates those children in our hearts, not from our bellies.


Baby Firsts celebrates those firsts during baby's first year of life. From first foods to the first time baby sits up, they are all momentous memories to celebrate and scrap!


Baby Love Bonus Alphas is a set of 7 full sized alphas that will look fantastic on your Baby Love pages!


Baby Love Extra Papers - for those extra fun patterns to add to your page or to use with Adoption Love or Baby Firsts that do not have papers!


Baby Love Wordart is the perfect final touch to your pages. To be used as a title or just an element on your page, it will add a wonderful sentiment. Colored wordarts come in both pink and blue.


Baby Love Bundle - filled with all 7 packs, to scrap everything baby! The bundle is value packed and will save you 63% off the regular price. And if you take the 20% off new release price plus the extra 10% off coupon below, you won't find a better price on the collection for a long time!

I hope you love my new collection as much as I do! It just makes me want to have another baby! Well.. almost! ;) It does make me wish that I had digital photos when my son was a baby. I think that is my biggest regret, not having enough photos of when he was little!

Have a fantastic week! Scrap all of those memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment